Your brakes are wearing out and you've got a full weekend of driving ahead of you. As tempting as it is to use a little elbow grease, don't try to fix your truck yourself. If you want the job done quickly and correctly, rely on the crew at G&J Diesel for your diesel engine repair.
We'll complete all needed diesel truck maintenance and repairs to get your truck back on the road as soon as possible. Visit our repair shop in Billings, MT today.
Proactive diesel truck maintenance will keep your truck on the road or race track for years to come. Here's what you can do:
- Get an oil change every 5,000 miles.
- Replace the fuel filters every 10,000 miles.
- Test your coolant acidity levels periodically.
- Adjust the valves on your diesel truck per manufacturer specifications
- Address fluid leaks right away - don't let small problems turn into big ones.
Call 406-248-6366 today to make an appointment.
E-mail Us firstname.lastname@example.org